Friday, December 25, 2009

... -,-"


 (jepretan disuatu malam, ruang tunggu, egga)


..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................



I am completely confused
have a thousand questions and holding them
want to ask, but dunno how to do it
want to go but I knew it was useless
because I'll come back and curl
silence and re-surrender
ah, too weak
is not there another place to stop than silence? so it is not eroded

without compromise.
that the way it should?
no other help is not there? for us?
crazy ..
you leave me? while you're flying with me?
then, how can I return?
I dont have wings like you have
could you see me crawling fear?
crazy
These all are crazy

why did you come to me if you miss her?
why did you leave me when you've made me feel comfortable?
I do not know,
I gave up in defeat.

so blue

4 comments:

  1. egga is a great writer :) aaaa love youuu.ckck.gue juga merasakan hal yang samaaaaaaaaa.aku sukaaaa tulisan kamuu.btw,itu jepretan siapa?lucu deeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. semua yang ada di tulisan aku itu jepretan aku sayanggggg :)
    trimakasih loh , hihihihi u r my fav writer too, path ;)
    much loveeeeee .

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaa.melayang... :) huhu tangkap aku yaaaa ...sadis lo ga.cocok jadi penulis,model,and photograph ! huaaaa.lanjutkaaaan

    ReplyDelete
  4. hah , model kayaknya engga deh
    photograph masihh wihhh jauh ,
    kl penulis amin :)

    ReplyDelete